Tips to get your 3d assets works in Spatialwork
- Objects imported into Spatial Work retain their data regarding their placement but their Pivot Point will be reset back to the origin point (x:0, y:0, z:0).
- Therefore objects that require specific pivot points need to be centered at the origin first before being imported into SpatialWork and then can be moved into place.
- Normal process as you would do for any animated GLB file.
- 3 data is needed to import a new model into SpatialWork: id, file name, and file URL; all of which can be found after importing the models into the Central Platform and inspecting the webpage.
- If you edit the id of a model, SpatialWork will recognize it as a new model and will create/duplicate it in the scene therefore remember to cleanup and delete the duplicated/unused model.
- To allow the interior to still be seen even when the scene is zoomed out, the environment is designed to be made of single-sided planes with the normal faces facing inwards. SpatialWork will recognize the back faces and treat them as being invisible.