Comment on page
Create Dynamic Object
- 1.Open a sample project
- 2.Firstly you need to Add Data Source for your dynamic object. Ensure that your dynamic object data includes a list of motion objects in digital twin, like AGV, robots, forklift etc. If you have done so, skip to step 7.
- 3.Click "SpatialViewer"
- 4.Click "SpatialViewer"
- 6.Save your data source
Plannermode, create a new dynamic object
- 8.Configure the dynamic object
- 9.Choose the data source which includes the dynamic object
- 10.Chart name will be display on top label of the object
- 11.Assign 3D model for the dynamic object
- 13.Select the model you wish to add
- 14.Select the model you wish to add (2)
- 15.Import it
- 17.Configure value display on the object
- 19.We will be getting the device name in this example
- 20.Press Save once all settings are finished
- 22.Modify the json path to display different value on the dynamic object
- 23.As the result, the 3D object is displayed in the environment, with its value displayed in its label