Comment on page
Edit Data Visualization
Change an existing chart's configuration
In this example, I have created a
Gauge Chartthat has ranges that are 100x too large. This is a guide on how to edit the data visualisation's configuration.
- 1.Ensure that you are in
- 2.Note that the bottom part of the hierarchy is blank, meaning that no object is currently selected
- 3.Click your existing data visualisation to select it
- 4.With the component selected, its details appear at the bottom of the hierarchy
- 5.With the chart selected, edit it by clicking the
- 6.In this example, the values are 100x too large
- 7.Make the necessary edits
- 8.I will also change the maximum value to 1.
- 9.Save your edits
- 10.The scale of the value now shows correctly