Comment on page
Add Data Source
Add your live data source to display it in SpatialWork
SpatialWork can use the following data sources:
- REST API and SQL connection types
- Dataset files: CSV, JSON, Document (e.g. PDF file) and data from SQL database
- REST API: most open source data platforms provide REST API for you to access their data.
- SpatialWork DataHandler API: After you install DataHandler in your digital twin server, you can connect it to DataHandler via REST API or websocket host.
Recommended for Informational Digital Twins: use DataHandler, as it communicates with most of the industrial data protocols.
1. Click the SpatialWork Icon
File > Data Source
4. Enter the details of your data source
5. For this example, we will be using a JSON response for the response type
Saveto add the data source to your project.
7. You have successfully created your new data source