Comment on page
In Planner mode, user can make the following layout edits to the project:
2. Click on object
3. Gizmo appears. Select different arrows to move the object in their respective direction.
4. Another way to move an object is by clicking
Base Datain the hierachy panel.
- 5.Key in the values in the input field to modify the position, rotation and scale of object
1. After selecting the object to be duplicated, click
Fileon the top right corner.
3. The object is duplicated, and you can now move it around.
4. You should see a copy of the original object in the hierarchy panel, indicating that the object is successfully duplicated.
1. To select multiple objects, hold
Shiftkey on your keyboard and click on the objects that you want to group together.
2. Once objects are selected, click
4. On the hierarchy panel, you can see that the three objects are now grouped together under 'Group 1'.